Old Bathtubs Replaced for Homeowners in Montgomery, AL, and Beyond
Some people may think old bathtubs aren’t worth the hassle to replace or update, and they just continue to use their outdated tubs in spite of mildew, stains, cracks, or other signs of aging because a replacement seems like a long and involved process. Fortunately, if you live in Montgomery, Alabama, and your bathtub has seen better days, you don’t have to worry that a new tub will take forever to install – just turn to NewBath Alabama. Our factory-trained and -certified installation experts work quickly with great attention to detail and are able to masterfully replace old bathtubs in as little as one to two days.
When residents of Montgomery, AL, trust NewBath Alabama for replacing their old bathtubs, we make sure they receive top-of-the-line Bathwraps products from Liners Direct™, which is one of the most trusted brands in the industry. Our bathtubs:
- Can be made to fit virtually any bath space due to our innovative heat-bending installation technique
- Are constructed from virgin acrylic, which is non-porous, damage resistant, and low-maintenance
- Actively kill bacteria with the antimicrobial properties of the Silver Shield™ silver ion surface
- Are available with various safety options, such as seats and grab bars, to help prevent the risk of injury from slipping or falling in the tub
- Can be designed to your liking with faucets, shelving, wall colors, and more
We also have the ability to transform old bathtubs into sleek, modern showers for a more accessible and open bath space. Made from the same materials as our tubs, they are durable, easy to clean, and antibacterial. They are even available with options for extra comfort, safety, and accessibility, such as low- or no-threshold entrances, seats, and handheld showerheads.
If you have any old bathtubs in your home in Montgomery, AL, that you’d like us to replace, contact NewBath Alabama today.